Australian Property Expo – June 2018
The 19th Australian Property Expo, organised by First Media, will be staged at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre on Saturday 23 Jun – Sunday 24 Jun. It promises to be the largest and most complex property Expo that the Brisbane (or Queensland) has ever seen, focusing on some of the major developments locally and around the country.
The Expo, which is free, will feature 22 seminars aimed at attracting tens of thousands of local and interstate buyers and investors.
80+ booths, 65+ Exhibitors, 22 Seminars;
Huge Incentives and giveaways from varies developers when contracts signed at the expo (2-day expo only):
– including discounts with rental guarantee
– free furniture and appliances
– upgrades to fixtures
– significant stamp duty concessions
– purchaser will go into a draw to win a car
– Lucky draws by exhibitors, including Iphone 8, Ipad, holiday trips and luxury cars weekend away, etc.
– $50,000+ Free Gifts and much more surprises….
Date: Saturday 23rd – Sunday 24th June
Place: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
Price: Free entry